A simple and easy way to fundraise for the Good Friday Appeal is by fundraising online with a ‘giving page’.
You can donate directly or you can come up with a challenge to complete!
You might want to run a marathon or give up chocolate – whatever challenge you set yourself, you can use it to raise money for the Good Friday Appeal.
1. Click set up your giving page
2. Create a personal message for your fundraising page
3. Upload an image
4. Share your personal page URL far and wide
5. Thank your supporters for their donations
6. Share the page over and over again, the more you share, the more donations to support The Royal Children’s Hospital
The best part about your giving page, every donor is sent a tax receipt and you never have to chase up payments – it is all managed for you.
With your support we can help the children at The Royal Children’s Hospital
Subscribe and stay up to date